A Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) is a document that outlines the high-risk construction work activities to be carried out at a workplace, the hazards that may arise from these activities, and the measures to put in place to control the risks.
To submit a SWMS form, do the following steps:
1. There are two(2) ways on how to access the page:
- From your project page, go to Risk Management > SWMS > View.
- From your projects dashboard, type New SWMS Form on the search bar located on the upper right corner of your portal.
2.. Select the Project Name. Project Address will be auto-populated by the project's address.
Note: If you created inside your project, this fields will new populated based on your project details.
3. Click SWMS Tasks to expand and to see available tasks. Select tasks from the list by clicking the Show More Templates and ticking the tasks of your choice.
4. Click Inducted Workers to expand and to see available workers. Select workers from the list by clicking the Show More Workers and ticking the workers of your choice.
Note: You can add worker to your SWMS form.
5. Click Next.
6. Selected task should be displayed under Jobs / Tasks and Inducted Workers should be displayed under Workers
7. Add signature by clicking the View Signature button. You can also remove the tagging of a job in a worker by clicking the x button on the jobs.
8. Click Save. Your submissions will be displayed on the SWMS History page.