Submitted timesheets can be saved as template for future use. This helps you save time in filling out the fields with details.
To save it as template, do the following steps:
1. There are two (2) ways on how to access the timesheet form:
- From your project page, click Create on Timesheet tile.
- From your navigation bar, go to Construction Phase > Accounts > Timesheet. Or you may use the search bar on the upper right corner of you portal by typing in 'Timesheet'.
2. Fill out the timesheet by manually by filling out the fields:
3. Toggle on the Save this table as a Template switch and type the Template Name.
4. Click Submit. A Timesheet Report will be generated if the submission is successful. The template created is now on the Timesheet Templates and can be used again when creating a timesheet through Use Template button.