A Toolbox Talk is an informal safety meeting that focuses on safety topics related to the specific job, such as workplace hazards and safe work practices. This form is used to record toolbox talks that have happened in the site.
To update your submission, do the following steps:
1. There are two(2) ways on how to access the page:
- From your project page, go to Risk Management tab > View on Toolbox Talk tile.
- From your projects dashboard, click the Reports button. Locate the Toolbox Talk Report then click View Report. This can be found under All or Risk Management tab.
2. You will be redirected to Toolbox Talk Report page where you can view all the submissions.
3. Click Update to apply changes to your submission.
4. You will be directed to the form where you can view your current data. Update the fields you want to modify.
5. Click Save. Your updated submission will now be called V2 if you updated the V1 of your submission.