Visitor Log-in is used to record the information of the person visiting the site. It is to ensure that no one could go in and out of the site unchecked or unnoticed. This form is used to record all the visitors that have been in the site.
To submit a visitor login, do the following steps:
- There are three options for accessing the visitor login form:
- Project Page – Click Risk Management tab > Create on Visitor Log-in tile.
- Search Bar – Type Visitor Log-in then click on the result.
- Navigation Bar – Go to Risk Management > Visitor Log-in
2. Select a project name. Note that the Project Name field will only appear if you created it outside your project. Project Address will also be filled out once there is a selected project.
3. Fill out the fields.
4. Click Submit.