Small Builders has a new feature. This update will help you save time and effort in integrating your valid reconciled expenses.
Valid reconciled expenses = reconciled expenses with complete details (Supplier Name, Invoice Date, Due Date, and an optional Invoice Attachment not more than 3MB).
To enable this feature, do the following steps:
1. You have two (2) options to access the page:
- From your projects dashboard under Accounting Software Integration, click Connect to XERO.
- From your navigation bar, go to Management > Integration > XERO > Purchases > Register > Small Builders to XERO. Or type in ‘XERO – Purchases’ on the search bar located in the upper right corner of your portal.
2. On the integration page, you will see the Automated Integration - OFF button. This means that you are not currently opted-in. Click the button to view the details.
A pop-up window will appear giving an overview of the new feature.
3. Select an Account Type. The Account Type that you will be selecting would be the account type of all expenses to be automatically integrated.
4. Select an Invoice Attachment option.
a. By selecting the "I allow Small Builders to automatically remove attachments larger than 3MB." option, all those reconciled expenses with an attachment larger than 3MB will be treated as valid and would be automatically integrated without its Invoice Attachment.
b. By selecting the "I will manually remove my attachments." option, only those valid reconciled expenses would be automatically integrated and you will have to manually integrate those with attachment larger than 3MB.
5. You will be asked if you want to use the feature. By default, the checkbox is ticked. Click Submit to opt-in.
Note: A success message will be displayed and the button will become GREEN with Automated Integration - ON text.
6. Upon viewing your records,
a. This is how it looks like when you selected the "I allow Small Builders to automatically remove attachments larger than 3MB." option. All records are locked to give way to the ongoing automation.
b. This is how it looks like when you selected the "I will manually remove my attachments." option. All records are locked except those with attachments larger than 3MB.
You can remove the attachment to manually integrate the record.
7. On the History page, expenses that are automatically integrated are highlighted in GRAY, while the items integrated manually are in PLAIN WHITE.
To disable this feature, do the following steps:
1. Click the Automated Integration - ON button then click OK to confirm.
The button will become GRAY with Automated Integration - OFF text.
Note: If in case you want to change the account type that will reflect on each item during the automated transaction, you must opt out then opt in again.
CAUSE OF DELAY
As you opt-in to the feature, your reconciled expenses are automatically integrated at the scheduled time. This occurs every n:15, n:30, n:45, and n:00. And every scheduled time, the page refreshes and prepares the items to be transferred.
Current Time: 08:04
Scheduled Time: 08:15
At 08:15, the automatic integration will run and will process reconciled expenses submitted until this time.
The next run time after this will be at 08:30.
Note: Maximum of 5 valid reconciled expenses will be integrated every 15 minutes.