The purchase records come from the submissions of expense forms using Small Builders. To integrate it with your Xero account, do the following steps:
1. Make sure your portal is connected to your Xero account.
2. There are three(3) ways on how to access the page:
- On the right side of your portal, click on the Xero button on the Accounting Software Integration portion.
- Type in 'XERO - Purchases Register' on the search bar located on the upper right corner of your portal.
- From your navigation bar, go to Management > Integration > XERO > Purchases > Register.
3. Go to Small Builders to XERO. You can filter the data using the following:
- Expense Type - Reconciled Expenses are expenses that have been marked as Reconciled. Credit Notes are expenses submitted that have a negative amount. This filter is required.
- Project - Displays all the existing projects in your portal.
- Supplier - Displays all the current suppliers and subcontractors in your portal.
4. Click View Record.
5. Tick the checkbox of the record you want to transfer to Xero then select the Account Type.
Note: If you want to update your list of Account Types, click Chart of Account > Refresh Account Types.
6. Click Integrate.
7. A link will be displayed showing the invoice and the supplier or subcontractor name. Clicking this will redirect you to the successfully integrated purchase in Xero.
8. Go to Xero > Accounts > Purchases. Your integrated submissions will be displayed under Bills > Draft.
9. Click Draft to view the integrated expense submission from Small Builders.