The sales records come from submissions of payment claims using Small Builders. To integrate it to your Xero account, follow these steps:
1. Make sure your portal is connected to your Xero account.
2. There are three(3) ways on how to access the page:
- On the right side of your portal, click on the Xero button on the Accounting Software Integration portion.
- Type in 'XERO - Sales Register' on the search bar located on the upper right corner of your portal.
- From your navigation bar, go to Management > Integration > XERO > Sales > Register.
3. Select from the Invoice Type options. Registered Invoices are payment claims that were recorded in Payment Register. The rest of the claims are considered as Unregistered Invoices.
4. Click View Record.
5. Tick the checkbox of the record, then select the Account Type.
Note: If you want to update your list of Account Types, click Chart of Account > Refresh Account Types.
6. Click Integrate.
7. A link will be displayed showing the payment claim number and the customer name. Clicking this will redirect you to the successfully integrated sales in Xero.
8. Go to Xero > Accounts > Sales. Your integrated submissions will be displayed under Invoices > Draft.
9. Click Draft to view the integrated payment claim submission from Small Builders.