The timesheet records come from submissions of timesheets using Small Builders. To integrate it with your Xero account, do the following steps:
1. Make sure your portal is connected to your Xero account.
2. There are three(3) ways on how to access the page:
- On the right side of your portal, click on the Xero button on the Accounting Software Integration portion.
- Type in 'XERO - Timesheets Register' on the search bar located on the upper right corner of your portal.
- From your navigation bar, go to Management > Integration > XERO > Timesheets > Register.
3. Prior to integration, you must first integrate the Employee.
Click here for more details on how to integrate contacts.
4. Input Employee Name then Select Week Period.
Note: Only employees you integrated will appear on the suggestions.
5. Click Submit to view the timesheet records of the employee within the week period selected.
6. Tick the checkbox of the record you want to transfer to Xero.
7. Select from the Earnings Rate options.
8. Click Integrate.
9. Go to Xero > Payroll > Timesheets. Your integrated submissions will be displayed and will now be ready to use for processing the payroll.